Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Help On Waggler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help On Waggler

hi im new to the waggler and do you have any tips plz ? i have used a pole for 2 years not so i am learning to rod fish ty

are you fishing still or running water?

Comment

still

Comment

Are we talking pellet waggler or normal waggler?
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Fill the spool up to the lip,point the but of the rod at the target as you cast ,use sinking line ,overcast your target area and wind your float into the target area

Comment

thanx im talking about all waggler fishing. pellet waggler mainly as its summer

Comment

start off at 2-3ft depending on depth of lake keep loose feeding pellet all time cast regularly as the splash of waggler going in helps i like to feed cast past feed again then draw back into the feed
              When using normal waggler shallow i dont use any shot on the line below float so as to give a natural fall thru the water

Comment

i always leave about 5mm of free play between the two lock shot so the waggler can move a fraction,

after casting, just before the float hits the water, use your index finger to fether the line as it comes off the spool, this will cause the hook to overtake the float, reduce the chance of tangles and imo, give a neater fall of the bait

Comment

Can you see the "Google Search" in the top left hand corner of the site... If you change the option to www.talkangling.co.uk and put the words "pellet waggler" in the search box then click search you will then find links to everything that has been discussed on the site to do with Pellet Waggler - there are loads of articles and discussion.
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                  X