Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

special g groundbait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special g groundbait

any1 used this groundbait,is it easy 2 turn into a paste ps what other fish will it bring in other than carp and is it anygood pps what is brown crumb thanks im a beginner any tips on pellets would be grateful aswell

special g is very good when mixed up as a paste, personally i havent found the need to change from green swimstimm (just a confidence thing). i perfer to use special g as a method mix instead of swimstimm because it doesnt loose its green colour when its been in the water for a while,

as for pellet fishing i always use 4mm feed in the summer and micros in the winter, and alwasy take a selection of different size hooker pellet as sometimes they want the same size as the feed other times they will pick out a larger pellet better! you wont go far wrong feeding little and often
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Special G is absolutely Brilliant for paste and method mix.Mix it dry mix for shallow water and on the wet side for deeper pegs.
      I had the good fortune to try out the new Voodoo method mix which will be in the shops in the next couple of weeks,very impressed.

Comment

Working...
      X