Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

canal problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canal problem

just to put this out for some info.fished yesterday on canal.fed three cups of caster/hemp/supercup into about 1 metre swim at 9meters.caught from the off on caster.roach/small skimmers/hybrids after about 15 fish it died off.so i topped up with two more pots of same mix.left it for ten minutes to settle.swim came alive with bream/skimmers bubbling but could not buy a bite for ages.fished at 11meters /left /right of the swim went 10 inches over depth on worm and caught 1 bream around 1 kilo but only small roach after that.swim was like a jacuzzie.tried lots of different baits no luck.kept up the feeding with hemp/caster from catapult.any answers friends.was fishing 1.7 bayer to 20 hook.

not sure it may have been a big fish moved over your bait and was gill feeding . but no definate answer i think i may have put a full lob on and sat it out. lol but easy to look back aint it
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

When you say cups, do you mean from a kupping kit or the type that attaches to your top kit?

Do you think you may have over fed and as a result you were getting liners?

Comment

Working...
      X