Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gutted

i'm gutted after spending 3 hours last night and a fortune in the tackle shop yesterday I was prepared for my match at wassel grove today. Went to bed at 10.30 last night to make sure I had enough sleep and slept right through my alarms never heard a thing till 7.45 and considering the draw was at 8 I missed the lot... gutted would be an understatement... especially considering ive started a new job this week and have to be in work for 4am and i aint overslept all week... anyway ive 2 pints of caster and half kilo of worm in the cupboard so hows the canal system fishing as I am going to use my bait tomorrow afternoon
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

what a bummer. your loss is someone elses gain as you allowed another angler to win the match which i am sure you would have won if you woke up in time. dr tangler recommends tying your mobile phone to your j.t. and setting the alarm it should wake you up or at least wake something up! i'm fortunate but dont need alarm to wake me never have always wake up in time be it 3am or 8am weird really.
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

80lb won the match with loads of decent back up weights... so it fished well which has made it even more gutting... never mind i'm on the severn at Bewdley next sunday

Comment

Pellet pump ur caster's Leetwin they will do u for next sunday.

I've never missed a match from oversleeping, but i'm sure there will be a first time.
        [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

aint got a pellet pump any other idea's to keep em fresh?????

Comment

get a day off work use 'em and get some fresh for the severn.good luck with the barbel bashing.
            the carrot bites back:D
            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by leetwin
              aint got a pellet pump any other idea's to keep em fresh?????
              Buy urself a pellet pump
              [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X