Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bream Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bream Feed

What do people consider the best G/bait feed for river Bream and would it be one with fishmeal contained in it.

River approx. 8ft. medium flow.

Cheers

i would only consider fish meal if i know its been used regularly there ..which really means commercials...natural rivers has to be normal sweet GB..thats my thoughts and experiance
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

For bream i like to use VDE turbo black with supercup and if there is a strong flow add some secret.
      Steve Davies

Comment

CHEERS Larry and D.N.W.

Comment

Buy some of the sensas pure brown crumb, some superlake and a bag of gross gardons.... add a little fishmeal like some swimstim but dont go mad with it.
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Thanks Simon.

Comment

if there are barbel in your river i would almost gurantee the bream have come across fishmeal based baits ie trent a little trick that is becoming more popular is to include some micro pellets in your feed. round here its a tactic used on all natural venues to get the skimmers amd bream going.
              the carrot bites back:D
              ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Cheers C.T.

Comment

Hi
                  I have this problem on the Avon near Bristol......I just don,t know the best way to attract the Bream and what hookbait to use.

Ray

Comment

ray123 i hope you got my pm that i sent you all the best mate on the avon

Comment

Working...
                    X