Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best team in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best team in the country?

Who do you think are the best team in the country, my vote goes to Dorking... but thats because I'm a southerner!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Poplars ac match group

Comment

poplars ac from warrington

Comment

Tipton

Comment

I think its horses for courses....

Dorking have a brilliant set of anglers working together have done superbly this year in major team events.

i'd like to see them on a squatt canal against teams like Tipton and Shakespeare or on a bloodworm canal against the likes of Drennan North West or Saints...

Comment

Ill go with Lee on this one as he said horse for courses.Also maybe its because I know a lot of them.

Comment

Pops A C can fish canals carp puddles rivers on any given method

Comment

dorking r da best
                bonehead

Comment

growler
                  the only time i fished a match as a visitor with pops ac at castle howard i won the match and your club banned visitors on the coach coming back.I think we are talking about proper teams here even though even they recruit to win.

Comment

come on lads, we all know its Barnsley Blacks. i know dorkin have some amazin anglers but just look at the names in the blacks
                    Tommy Pickering - Former World Champ
                    Alan Scothern - Former 4 time World Champ
                    Dennis White - Bronze in World Champs 1987.

you gota admit these names stand out in Fishing.

Plus there from Yorkshire.

Comment

Barnsley had a poor year by their standards but I know that their draw at Woodlands wasn't the best.

It is a close run thing but Dorking may well be shading it at the moment.

Comment

as they say,you can always tell a yorkshireman,but you cant tell him much! essex county all the way,gawd bless em.

Comment

smallangler
                          Junior Member Join Date: Sep 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as they say,you can always tell a yorkshireman,but you cant tell him much! essex county all the way,gawd bless em.
                          ya dont need to tell us much Small fish, your rite, cos we already know enough. just like we know how to catch fish, ain't that rite Lads. lol

Comment

Cofton Hackett...just how old am i
                            In darkness we do what we can
                            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Zone, so do:

Will Raison
                              Steve Gardner (probably the most consistent member of Drennan England)
                              Des Ship

Horses for courses. I'd have to say that the old Tricast Highfield were one of the best teams around, especially when it came to B+J. For rivers I'd say - Diawa Trentmen. Commercials - Diawa Dorking or Kamasan Starlets.
                              [url]http://my-match.blogspot.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                              X