Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

solihull angling and birmingham angling centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solihull angling and birmingham angling centre

After recently starting a new job I regularly pass these 2 shops on my route am any of them good shops is it worth me stopping off at them for a look around???
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

solihull angling is an excellent shop Duncan And Ian Are the guys to ask there aint much that aint in that shop and there aint much they wont tell you ..well worth a visit Birmingham angling i dont even know where it is Lee?
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot
      Birmingham angling i dont even know where it is Lee?

I'd guess it's in Brum....
      [B]MALC[/B]
      [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

the alarms working yet lettwin ?
        the carrot bites back:D
        ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Another vote for solihull angling, definatley worth poking your nose in

Comment

ok i'll pop in saturday... birmingham angling centre as its called is on the chester road near erdington... and yes the alarms am working just about I aint been late yet anyway

Comment

i think that must be the old Greenways Shop...still dont visit that side of town......its dodgy ........lmao

malc Nice one son..i think Birmingham is bigger than wales???

Comment

Birmingham Angling Centre is a little further down the Chester Road than Greenways Larry . Think it was? Still is? known as Terry Eustace Angling? Only been in a couple of times some time ago. I believe that they used to build rods there and had a decent reputation for that, my first impression was that they did seem to be geared up more for specimen anglers than match anglers when I visited. Proper carper gear, alarms, pods and big landing nets . Not been in for a long, long while though so it may all be different now.

Soliihull Angling centre is a top matchmans shop (IMHO) plenty of good gear, bait and excellent info from Ian, Duncan and Roger (when he is there), well worth a visit if you can get in the shop
                PB Pike just over 17lb

Best match weight 150lb 9oz :)

Comment

thats brill i'll get my bait from there saturday as i deliver to the co op at the end of the road

Comment

ahhh know where you mean Eric ...been years since i was over there

Comment

Working...
                    X