Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cornerstone-Grand union canal-birmingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone-Grand union canal-birmingham

Sunny and warm.But the cut again fished well.Larrys on his national,so im doing the honours.Better turn out today,though the roach fed,the skimmers were a bit reluctant.Squat over groundbait doing the business as usual,the hemp was very slow maybe because of all the rain we had on friday.Congratulations to the winner bob who was literally on deaths door[i think he died several times,but somehow got revived]a short time again.He was over the moon at winning,and im really pleased for him.Incidently he was second last week as well,maybe theres something in this dying crack.
    20 anglers-Small Heath
    1]bob Taylor -11-15-2
    2]Tony Bowen -11-6-11
    3]john Fowler -10-6-3
    4]Mal Howard -10-1-3
    5]Chris Rice -9-13-9
    6]G Ward -8-12-14
    7]Tony Foster -8-10-12
    8]M Rogers -8-1-11
    9]D Wood 8-0-10
    3 7lb+weights
    4 6lb+ weights
    The last of the 20 anglers had -4-8-3.
    Apologies to the anglers listed if i didnt put your full first name.That was how they were recorded at the draw.
    Thanks
    cornerstone.

Hi Cornerstone, where abouts in small heath?
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

runs along side the A45......by the Blues Ground and the old BSA anderton road is the start of the lengh and the bottom lock at camp hill is the other end ,,where the old flyover was
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone
        Sunny and warm.But the cut again fished well.Larrys on his national,so im doing the honours.Better turn out today,though the roach fed,the skimmers were a bit reluctant.Squat over groundbait doing the business as usual,the hemp was very slow maybe because of all the rain we had on friday.Congratulations to the winner bob who was literally on deaths door[i think he died several times,but somehow got revived]a short time again.He was over the moon at winning,and im really pleased for him.Incidently he was second last week as well,maybe theres something in this dying crack.
        20 anglers-Small Heath
        1]bob Taylor -11-15-2
        2]Tony Bowen -11-6-11
        3]john Fowler -10-6-3
        4]Mal Howard -10-1-3
        5]Chris Rice -9-13-9
        6]Gary Ward -8-12-14
        7]Tony Foster -8-10-12
        8]M Rogers -8-1-11
        9]Dave Wood 8-0-10
        3 7lb+weights
        4 6lb+ weights
        The last of the 20 anglers had -4-8-3.
        Apologies to the anglers listed if i didnt put your full first name.That was how they were recorded at the draw.
        Thanks
        cornerstone.
        Good match.

Comment

At least the turnouts are starting to improve.
          cornerstone.

Comment

Been a very long time since I've seen Bob Taylor (Endpeg told me of his illness) and very chuffed to see him in the coin again - keep it going pal!

Comment

Working...
            X