Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fish-o-mania weight ins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish-o-mania weight ins

Did anyone else cringe during the weight ins at the fish-o final. How hard is it to pull the bottom rings of a keepnet through and gently slide a couple of fish in to a sling.
    The NFA reps on the bank should be ashamed of the way they conducted themselves again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The event which is one of the flag ship events of our sport, heavly televised and attended by non-anglers should show how well we treat our fish.
    Last edited by The flying scotsman; 24 July 2007, 09:01 PM. Reason: Wanted to add more

i didnt get chance to see fishomania so have you any ideas where i could watch it.

Comment

Yes very true, it was the same last year when I was in the final.

Comment

Sad to see senior members of the fishing fraternity struggling with a basic requirement of the sport of match fishing. It certanly didn,t portray the right image for me.

Comment

There are so few fish caught you would think they could come up with a better system for the weigh in.
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

To be fair a few of them did a good job i thought.

Although some of them looked very nervous when the camera was on them and they went to bits,which is just normal.

Still a good bit of ammo for the antis all the same.

Get the boys from Whiteacres to do it as they are the best i have seen at this,would look a lot more professional for national TV.
            Roll on friday

Comment

Working...
            X