Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lindhome Lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindhome Lakes

Hi all i have a match at Lindhome near Doncaster the match is a nfa team match on Bonsal lake has any one fished it need some info on best baits and tips on how to fish it Iwill be fishing for the West Mids team

eh up meadow,

i fish there reasonbly regularly... the bonsai is stuffed with fish, mainly small carp and barbel - the mistake I believe most people make is fishing too small a pellet - you can get bites all day long on nearly all lines but if you fish too small a pellet you get too many small fish.

Try end up catching close at 2-3M feeding 4mm pellet heavily by hand - alot of the guys there try and start at 6M and feed the fish in closer and closer - you may have too start longer than that - like 11m cupping in pellet and fishing 6 and 8mm pellet on the bottom, big red maggot is a good bet too on the hook.

If you have a gap in the islands fish waggler and maggot between the islands and bomb over the top of this line too. In the mean time feed your short pellet line and keep trying it till they turn up there.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
    X