Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wheres everyone off too this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres everyone off too this weekend

I'm on the new junction this weekend - first time out for a few weeks and have been drafted in with loads of borrowed tackle! Target weight 3Kg and actually would nice to draw a peg with a load of chub it it!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

let us know how you get on......I've got a club match on there in a couple of weeks.(11th August).

Comment

I'm on the open at foston near grantham i've fished the last 3 matches had a 3rd, 2nd and 6th so hopefully will manage a win.
      Steve Davies

Comment

just hope it dos not rain

me and the bro is off to hill view on Saturday if its nice that is ,we are hopeing to fish the open match there. getting read for the match in 4weeks time

Comment

Small heath on the cut home to all the top canal anglers
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Simon, I will see you on Sunday....Target weight 3 kilos ......2lb 4oz is my best in three sundays on the place...I'd settle for 3lb. and although I wouldn't consider myself as very lucky at the moment, I would have to say I'm luckier than the unluckiest man in Donny.

Comment

sat.

stainy on motorway at thorne target enough to win
              the carrot bites back:D
              ooh you are awful!!

Comment

us pops lads are on willow marsh dragonfly pool on sunday . if the info's right it's corn, corn and more corn
                TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

I'm at Rolf's Lake for the whole weekend.
                  [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

hillveiw this sat a bit of carp bashing

Comment

Harry's (Silver) Pool at Elmdon. No carp - brilliant!!
                      John - Kingfisher
                      Talk Angling Senior Member
                      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Club match at Cowick Pond near Snaith on saturday, hopefully Ferryboat Farm Old Denaby on sunday.
                        MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Club match at Lavender Hall tomorrow
                          [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
                          [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Working...
                          X