Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Down the park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down the park

I decide to fish tritiford park in Birmingham last night (Tuesday ) and in my wisdom and general nice guy act i asked pretty boy whittingham if he would like to come with me see the venue and have a general look round. I have never had any problems at this park if the skimmers don't go theres loads of roach always caught a few.So we get there i had a mate with me who has met Dave before and proceeded to unload the car and assembly my wheel kit.well i was stunned these 2 friends i use the word loosely started to to extract the urine about how long it was talking me and the cost of my home made trolley...so i was hurt you could tell by the way my bottom lip was trembling..but i got over it and drew peg 21 just inside the gate not a bad area 30odd lb of it last match i fished there i had 18 next door so was very happy, gets to peg (TROLLEY intact and got me there) and assembles my kit much to the amusement of Pretty Boy Whittington he has this fit of laughter (again i am hurt lip trembling job ) but i carry, on another piece of kit comes out its my top kits storage system ohh boy here we go again now he is calling me inspector gadget. the next dig was about my floats just because they don't match like his all his are in neat lines like soldiers he is such a tart...anyway ive chopped my worms washed my caster and mixed the ground bait and start to make balls of it...oh i forgot to add WE pretty boy and me had decided to ball it in(the we bit is important ) so i start making balls then suddenly those arnt big enough he says and these massive hands take over 8 he made me (i had a job lifting them they were big )this is how we do it down my way ok i thought no prob....whistle goes and of i go 8 footballs. The whole park stopped to watch me the noise was incredible i thought this will attract every slab in the lake. on with the worm and of i go i tried every thing even pretty boys ideas not a bite not a dip or a dab anyway 90 minutes in to the match i am abused again about how crap i am and theres not a hope for me and I (yes I picked the wrong method ) and he is going home for his tea because he has some wet paint to watch drying..so thats the story and might explain the sly digs and insinuations from him obviously even after he left i didn't have a bite so remained fish less.but in the true Teepot fashion i am letting him come with me on Saturday to the breakfast club and small heath open( just hope he can handle the abuse its my turn the fat lady always sings )
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

I'm not really sure what to say Gadget. What a lovely write up.

Did I mention that I would have fished the feeder?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

ive fished trittiford park a few times and i always catch i think you might of gone ''over the top with bait''. all i use is bread and maggots maybe a caster here and there i dont use groundbait that much.
      there has been some decent fish coming out of there and ive been told the biggest fish in the lake is a staggering 33lb!!!

Comment

it's probably nearer 40lb now after eating all larry's groundbait

Comment

Originally posted by marko mbc
          it's probably nearer 40lb now after eating all larry's groundbait
          ohhh another wise guy.....this fat lady is gonna sing so loud

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington

I'm not really sure what to say Gadget. What a lovely write up.

Did I mention that I would have fished the feeder?

did i metion i once forced feed a guy twice as big as you with feedrers i might joke but never lie............................................... ..........much

Comment

that gonna take place saturday? can't wait to see that!

Comment

i pass tritiford park every day on my round often wondered if theres much in there.. there always seems to be a few fishing it though... that looks a good lake further up too run by millpool ac i think ever fished there Larry????
                :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
                [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot

did i metion i once forced feed a guy twice as big as you with feedrers i might joke but never lie............................................... ..........much

I would say I eat guys like you for breakfast. But I'm watching my weight.
                  [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

lol i would love to have a 40lber but i would be hard to catch it as it probley has natural baits and loads of larry's groundbait in there lol
                    =]

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington
                      I would say I eat guys like you for breakfast. But I'm watching my weight.

becareful david larry has ground bait....and alot of it
                      [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Lee,
                        I have seen Larrys Traffic light mixRED Yellow and GREEN with envy .

Better be in a better frame of mind for the 15th LARRY
                        Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                        ><((((?>
                        .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

FRAME of mind is the closest he'll get to the frame lol

Comment

Working...
                          X