Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Baa Ladyham Directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baa Ladyham Directions

Hello

Can someone please give me SIMPLE DIRECTIONS to the above water, have tried to find it, but cant from BAA website.

also best way to fish it ??

cheers HARRIERS

Never heard of it...

Is it a pool, river or canal?

Comment

harriers mate, it's a bit of a to find but you can drive to your peg once there.if i remember correctly,you turn off the A449just past the mitre oak pub takingthe sign for sytchampton. go through sytchampton and over a little crossroads. keep going until you come to a T junction. the access is opposite this T junction and looks like a tunnel through the trees. follow the lane till you come to a newish gate on your left. . go through the gate and drive to the river.

all the best in finding it!

Comment

thanks

ta very much,will try again , the reason we want to fish it,is the access, cannot carry tackle, due to ill health, wife not that strong

cheers
        Harriers

Comment

Harriers,
          think this is the one you want,

Maps of the world, country map search - powered by Multimap

Comment

Thats the one Frank lovely stretch of river. .
            http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Thats Brilliant, Thanks Everyone For Replies, What A Great Site This Is

Cheers Harriers

Comment

regarding how to fish it,harriers, i would take casters and hemp with some tares for the hook as well.the top of the meadow is shallow[5/6ft] gradually getting deeper towards the bottom where it's up to 10ft in some pegs. fish the stickfloat at 2/3 rodlengths out or waggler down the middle.don't forget to try shallow about 3ft or so, you may catch some chub.
                hope this helps a bit
                tight lines.....

Comment

Originally posted by marko mbc
                  regarding how to fish it,harriers, i would take casters and hemp with some tares for the hook as well.the top of the meadow is shallow[5/6ft] gradually getting deeper towards the bottom where it's up to 10ft in some pegs. fish the stickfloat at 2/3 rodlengths out or waggler down the middle.don't forget to try shallow about 3ft or so, you may catch some chub.
                  hope this helps a bit
                  tight lines.....
                  That means you got 6oz
                  [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

it's a river not a carp pool gaz! last time i fished it for pleasure i had 40lb of prime redfins and chub all on the tares mate! lovely fishing and not a pole in sight!

Comment

Thanks Very Much Marko Mbc, Good Info

I Like You Prefer River And Canal Fishing,no Puddles

However Each To His Own

Cheers
                      Harriers

Comment

Working...
                      X