Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cornerstone-small heath-grand union.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone-small heath-grand union.

21 anglers.
    1]Ade slade [talk angling]10-13-2 peg 59
    2]Kevin clarke 10-10-3 peg 42
    3]Tony bowen 7-2-5 peg 61
    4]Bob taylor 6-8-14 peg 67 Section winner
    5]john fowler 6-6-4 peg 63
    6]Mal howard 4-7-5 peg 55 Section winner
    7]Dave whittingham[talk angling] 4-4-13 peg 17 Section winner
    8]Andy swift 4-2-7 peg 57
    9]Paul archer 4-1-13 peg 25
    10]Alan homer 4-0-6 peg 47
    11]Graham collett 4-0-0 peg 28 Section winner
    There was 8 3lb + weights,on what turned out to be a struggle for a lot of the anglers.Well done to the winner Ade,nice to see young anglers[and old anglers]doing the business.Same peg as last week[full of snags thanks to the sparkhill tornado]but better weight.Oldest angler[graham collett]won last week,the youngest this week.It might be a decent peg,but you still have to get them out,and 10lb on a red hot high pressure day like today is an excellent weight.Well done to Ade and Kevin clarke who run him close fishing the hemp.I wont go on about what bait or how Ade won as he can tell anyone interested how he did it himself.Many thanks to all who attended,also thanks to the other talk angling members who attended but unfortunately didnt draw so well.Dave whittingham picked money up again,twice on the trot.Also young ade had a bad match last week and didnt bother to weigh in.This week he wins.Fair play for his perseverence,and today he showed he has the ability to beat good anglers.Well done.
    thanks
    cornerstone.
    Last edited by Larry Teepot; 12 August 2007, 08:43 AM.

Good weights on a challenging venue!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Ad Slade (Mosella Blackcountry) Cornerstone! lol.....as for the peg last week, i never want that one again, Rancid!

Comment

Well done Ade....good result.

Comment

you did well from the peg Mr Slane...

Comment

you'm a tit

Comment

you owe me a quid....i'll have it back next time.

Comment

just remember i am still here watching you s i have found this internet cafe that understands brummie..... Mr Slade your banned for 7 days from cornerstone for laffing and when i see you im gonna give you a slight dig aswell
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

welldone

Hi Larry
                  I was impressed with the end weights ( sure i was at the same place )
                  I had to leave , everything went wrong , i was useless
                  I will be back to try again and be better prepared . I got some good advice and thanks to one of the anglers who gave me a handfull of caster , after my squatts had turned.
                  I have a match at engine lake so might be there in a couple of weeks

Comment

Justice mate, you wont need squatts on Engine.

Comment

larry that ban is justified, as i wont be down the there for a few weeks now

Comment

Thankfully no
                        Im going with the pellet wag or baggin wag ,but if the weather cools, i will try the method.

Comment

Well done Sladey, was the first of two good results for the weekend. Nice one.
                          [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

21 anglers.
                            1]Ade slade [talk angling]10-13-2 peg 59

Adrian Sladian....sounds like something out of Gladiator.

Reggie the Veggie sounds better.

Comment

Working...
                            X