Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where you off this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where you off this weekend?

Where is everyone off to this week?

I'm up the fazely tomorrow, then keen to do something on sunday. Any ideas?!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Glebe tomorrow, my favourite place

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington
      Where is everyone off to this week?

I'm up the fazely tomorrow, then keen to do something on sunday. Any ideas?!
      I'll be on the Bilston AC open on the Staffs Worcs in wolves...

You should come David.

Comment

Earlswood engine lake for a match, never fished it before , going for the method feeder with pellets

Comment

langwith lakes sat raker lakes sun-

Comment

Im at larford both days for the maver pairs and pole pairs champs
            Matt Smith
            Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

well me and the bro are off to edneys on sat
              but dont think you lads would know it cuz its in the south lol.......................
              [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bad.boy bagger
                but dont think you lads would know it cuz its in the south lol.......................
                Talking of the south, I'm off to the Reservoir at Hartleylands Farm in Cranbrook for a small club match.
                It's going to be a pellet & paste day for me in an attempt to get amongst the resident Carp.
                Hopefully a report will find it's way into the blog.
                [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

yes i hoping to out do the bro this weekend at edneys, i am up for it.... lol

Comment

im off to cudmore , and i want to get on arena, couldnt on thursday due to matches .. oh and i might go for a few hours on the trent and mersey canal on sunday
                    [COLOR="Red"][B]If anyone knows any under 16's fishing clubs near stoke on trent, please pm me :p [/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Club match at Woodland View Back Deans on Sunday
                      We've invited that well known angling mercenary Andy 222 as a guest
                      Should be a laugh at least

Comment

See you sunday Selbyfisher!
                        MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

I'll be there Mark thanks for the invite. I havn't fished woodlands for a few years now so I suppose I'll get a battering. Looking forward to it though. .
                          http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by selbyfisher
                            langwith lakes sat raker lakes sun-
                            fancied raker for a clubbie next year whats it like end of april early may ?? and if you fish it regular mate then whats best approach cheers mate
                            the carrot bites back:D
                            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Which lake tangler?
                              MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Working...
                              X