Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

who's going to meet BOB NUDD tomorrow then??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's going to meet BOB NUDD tomorrow then??????

To all the midland members it was on the radio that Bob Nudd is visiting BWL ltd on Mucklows Hill tomorrow between 10-3 and I was wpondering if anyone is going to meet the great man??? I am gonna pop down as i'm still on the lookout for a new Barbel rod so if anyones popping in I might see you there
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Shame I cant pop down and see me old mate Bob! Last time I had a long chat with him was in the Fort Lodge in Enniskillen and I was so drunk I said to him "You know if you swap the first letter of your first name with that of your last you become Sir Nob Budd!"... dont think he was too impressed.

Anyway - do a selling job on him and tell him to register on here!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Me and the missus is, she's a big fan and has some of his DVD's
      The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Bobs great bloke, always open to a chin wag. Spent some time with him on one of the Supercup finals at J.C.B a few years ago, a great laugh, a real likable guy.

Comment

if anyone sees bob ask him if he remembers tommy bocking. in ireland he once stripped bolloko ran to bobs peg and shouted look' two nuddies'
          the carrot bites back:D
          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

is the shop any good, i have heard loads about it but can never seem to find it...everytime i drive on their i only see a building with the shutters down?

i normally go to storeys

Comment

It's a decent shop and reasonable prices, I thought Bob Nudd was there between 12 and 4pm ?

Comment

said on the radio between 10-3 but you may be right

Comment

ye ive met the guy too at the NEC. We talked about poles .. convinced me to get one he said they will more than likely double my catch rate .. was he right ?

YES
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]If anyone knows any under 16's fishing clubs near stoke on trent, please pm me :p [/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Me and the missus saw Bob Nudd today and she had her photo taken with her idol real gent he was and he gave us some good tips on pellets etc, worth going along.

Comment

I asked him about pellet fishing too...lol he seemed a really nice man and was very polite with everyone... good on ya bob

Comment

Working...
                      X