Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cold,wet and p****d off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold,wet and p****d off.

What a day. Soaking wet through, freezing cold, tackle drenched and hardly caught a bloody thing. Had to listen to some rather crude words from Wernley as he pulled out in the dying minutes of the match. Got critisized for my singing! The M6 is clogged with bloody hippies from the V festival. Tackle drying out in garage. But now iv'e had my sunday lunch and Wolves have beat sheff wed 3-1 things dont seem so bad now. roll on tuesday open. Makes you wonder why we do it. Are we mad?

Sounds like you had a lovely time lol!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

well up until the wolves bit id have said you were ok but that finally clinched yes your MAD
      In darkness we do what we can
      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Cheers Larry, you're probably right!

Comment

C'mon the Wolves

Comment

come on you baggies
            :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
            [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Your pi**ed off, what about me. Spent five hours , soaked, cold and watching floats that did not move and tips that stayed motionless. My tackle is soaked and some how ripped a small hole in my keepnet bag , which then leaked water all over my back seat, the car smells musty , the mrs is up in arms, i have only had it 2 months.
              Gem
              The Minx - Beware!
              Last edited by Gem; 20 August 2007, 09:48 PM.

Comment

what the keep net bag i must say that i went out on Saturday and it was raining hard and windy to but i had a good day. Had 70LB maybe in the right place at the right time or just luck, the bro he snap his pole in half with the brolly and ell36 67LB.. me and the bro this yr have had a lot of bad luck with poles snapping. so i have to say i to have had days just like yours and i know what you mean
                baging up art
                Talk Angling User
                Last edited by baging up art; 20 August 2007, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X