Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Paste Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paste Fishing

What size hook is best for paste fishing, fish up to 4lb. and would a hair rig pellet work with paste wrapped around the pellet.

Cheers

yes it will.. that a good way of fishing it called the conker, you can use a feeder with that way of fishing or a bomb and feed pellets over the top that up to you. has with paste on the hook i use 12 or a 10 depending on how big a piece of paste you want on put on your hook. a 10 hook will hold the paste on better but that's up to you have a go....

Comment

Cheers B.U.ART.

Comment

i only use 12

Comment

Hook size

With very wet paste i tend to use a size 10 PR28
          With stiffer paste i use a size 12 PR28

Comment

Scoucerman what make of 12's hook do you use.

Comment

Take a look on my website Fishing information website/ Carp /Fishing Tackle/Fisheries in kent/Fishing Bait/preston innovations/maver/diawa for my feature on paste fishing(just got to add the pics)

Fishaholic
              [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Cheers Fishaholic77.

Comment

no probs ferryman hoped it helped, i will be updating the site again next week with some for new bait news and reviews and another feature and finishing off the others.

thanks for taking a look

Fishaholic
                  Fishing information website/ Carp /Fishing Tackle/Fisheries in kent/Fishing Bait/preston innovations/maver/diawa
                  [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X