Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishomania 2008 tickets available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishomania 2008 tickets available

Have you seen this -

Matchroom Sport has joined forces with Fish’O’Mania sponsors PartyPoker.com to offer Britain’s Fish’O’Maniacs a chance to net some exclusive match tickets to next year’s qualifying events.

As a previous applicant for Fish’O’Mania match tickets, and with the heats always over subscribed, you can sign up with PartyPoker.com and receive a free match ticket to a Fish’O’Mania qualifier of your choice. Matches cast off on 5th April 2008 and conclude on Wednesday July 2nd.

An additional number of match tickets will be available at exclusive free roll tournaments on PartyPoker.com over the coming months making this a must-enter promotion for match anglers across the country.

In total there will be 320 pegs available – 20 at each of the 16 qualifying matches. There will be

240 places available to the first 240 anglers that e-mail their PartyPoker.com ID to Matchroom Sport.

A further 80 places will be available through monthly free roll tournaments in August, September, October, November, December and January as well as cash prizes.

Here’s how to enter;

1. Go to PartyPoker.com and download the relevant software to get you started. Enter the bonus code FISHOMANIA, and deposit $25 (£12.60 as of August 20th 2007)

There is NO additional charge for any match tickets obtained through this offer.

2. E-mail your unique user ID to [email protected] along with your three preferred venues in order of preference.

3. The first 240 successful downloads will be guaranteed entry into Fish’O’Mania XV

4. If you are not among the first 240 then you will be eligible to play for the additional 80 places still up for grabs in each monthly free roll on PartyPoker.com

The Heats

April

Sat 5th Viaduct Fishery, Somerset

Sat 12th Witherington Farm Lakes, Nr Salisbury

Wed 16th Barford Lakes, Norwich

Wed 23rd Monk Lakes, Marden Kent

Sat 26th Eye Kettleby Lakes, Nr Melton Mowbray

May

Sat 3rd Tunnel Barn Farm, Warwick

Sat 10th Woodlands Lakes, Thirsk

Wed 14th Barston Lake, Barston Nr Solihull

Sat 17th Browning Cudmore, Whitemore, Staffs

Sat 24th Woodlands View, Droitwich

Sat 31st Maver Larford, Worcestershire

June

Sat 7th The Oaks, Sessay, Yorkshire

Sat 14th Whiteacres Holiday Park, Newquay

Sat 21st Willinghurst Fishery, Nr Guildford

Sat 28th Moorlands Farm, Kidderminster

July

Wed 2nd Lindholme Lakes, Sandtoft,North Lincs

Entry will be based on first-come-first-served basis in the sequence that Matchroom Sport receives the e-mails. If you are already a PartyPoker.com member, then you can still enter the promotion by e-mailing your user ID to [email protected] and be eligible for the monthly free roll tournaments.

For information on how to play poker please visit Matchroom Poker - the resource for matchroom poker players

Any successful anglers who do not wish to fish their heat should return the match ticket which will then go back into the main draw which takes place in February 2008.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

It works,i signed up and it cost me $25 around £13,e-mailed them with my preffered venues,received an e-mail today confirming that i was one of the 240 guaranteed ticket holders.Its not a con,they are one of the official sponsors.They will notify me of the venue i will fish when all 240 places have been taken.Follow the advice of the thread,and you could also get i Fisho 2008 ticket.
    :D

Comment

Working...
    X