Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston g10 or Garbolino G10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston g10 or Garbolino G10

Hi guys if you had the money which would you choose? any comments welcome

Fishaholic
    Fishing information website/ Carp /Fishing Tackle/Fisheries in kent/Fishing Bait/preston innovations/maver/diawa
    [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

me i would go for the garbolino g10 if i had the money that is. i have 4 poles all garbolino i have a neutron a f1 and a premier legion i just got 796 last week and what a pole every nice i got a good deal on it at rugby tack

Comment

garbo every time had a waggle with the g10 at tacklefest awesome.i have the C/M garbo but the 10 is light years ahead.imo

Comment

neither
        Drennan Zircon

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, as there any more views anyone got either pole!
          [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

Comment

the zircon is cack!

Comment

why do you say that partridge???

Comment

Well while we're on the subject ! does anyone have an opinion on the Maver 371 ?.
                I'm not rolling in dosh but I am in the lucky position of kids left school & have more money these days to spend on myself. I would like to get a real quality pole this time around (with plenty of tops), not because I have the skill to warrant one but just because I want a good one.... am I wasting my money going for an expensive pole... or are they worth it ? (I'm also looking at the Daiwa Whisker, both in the £1500 bracket)

Thanks, Ian

P.s. I was advised to stick with Maver or Daiwa because of availability of spares... was told to avoid Garbolino for same reason.... any comments ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian.B
                  Well while we're on the subject ! does anyone have an opinion on the Maver 371 ?.
                  I'm not rolling in dosh but I am in the lucky position of kids left school & have more money these days to spend on myself. I would like to get a real quality pole this time around (with plenty of tops), not because I have the skill to warrant one but just because I want a good one.... am I wasting my money going for an expensive pole... or are they worth it ? (I'm also looking at the Daiwa Whisker, both in the £1500 bracket)

Thanks, Ian

P.s. I was advised to stick with Maver or Daiwa because of availability of spares... was told to avoid Garbolino for same reason.... any comments ?
                  I've got a gARBOLINO g796 - & Whenever i've ordered spares or broke asection ( My fault ) they've always turned up within 7 working days !!

Comment

Thanks for info mate & what do you reckon to your 796 ?

Must be the most frequently asked question & quite boring to the regulars (i.e. "whats the best pole blah blah blah ?" ) but it's not like you can borrow half a dozen for a day to test them out so the best you can do is ask someone elses opinion !

Thanks again

Comment

the zircon is anything but cack

it's superlight, superstiff, comes with an unequalled spares package, and has a superb finish

770g at 13m, 1240g at 16m

Comment

Working...
                      X