Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

broke my number 4 section today help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broke my number 4 section today help

hi guys out fishing today and stood on my number 4 section on my maver 321 pole where is the best and cheapest place to purchease one.
    what if i bought a match top 4 and used that as my fourth section and use the remainder as match kit will this work or are the 4th sections different

The sections will be identical assuming you intend to buy a Maver top 4 kit. Universals may differ slightly.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

so all the competition range are interchangable so why aint they all the same price does effect the stiffness off weight of the pole

Comment

Ted Carters mate - the short no 4 is possibly the cheapest option

Comment

There's a short no4 on ebay for £60-i think it's from mal storey. Not sure if ted carter would be cheaper or not.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

give mark at marks tackle stourport a ring hes spot on and will more than likely get you 1 for the weekend if hes not got 1 in stock but he does carry a fair few maver spares! and he delivers 01299 871735

Comment

found a top 4 for for 100 quid plus postage so im gettin a match top 3 for 25 quid

Comment

Working...
              X