Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pellet wagg at boddingtons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pellet wagg at boddingtons.

hi all got a match here sat will a shakey mach3 pellet wagg do the job or do i have to beef it up? thanks.

It will be fine from what I've been told. Bomb, feeder or pole might be better though!

Comment

if you use a pole mate make sure you use a good strong elastic,paste works well at about 9 metres, but best weights have been coming from the pellet waggler and the straight lead over the top.you are better off buying your wagglers off the baliff the are the best ones to use and a bargin at £1.50

Comment

I used my mach3 micro there with no problems, 176lb to win section with fish up to 8lb. Some of the lads caught fish over 15lbs. Im going again 16th September let me know how you get on and what pegs your on.

Comment

I would not use a pole there at the moment the water level is way down so they only have one way to go with experience thats not a good situation with boddington carp they are mad.

Comment

what sort of depth is there around pegs 1 to 20 were there on the 15th
            ***** JohnBoy *****

Comment

Pellet waggler and bomb over it.

Method feeder works, you can catch on the pole. Not fished them pegs so can't help mate sorry.

Comment

Fished pegs 80-105 Thursday and Friday. Winning weights caught on bomb with 11mm pellet and spraying 8mm over the top, 15-20 pints. 227lb on Thursday and 262lb on Friday. Even the modest anglers amongst us had good weights.

Comment

Peg 1 is the shallowest on the lake and is only about 2/3 ft at the moment. Gets slightly deeper as you go up in numbers, 20 being about 4/6 ft. Alot depends on the wind direction for those pegs in my opinion? They blow hot and cold (lol) Where as those 80 + seem less affected?

Comment

Working...
                  X