Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Anyone been attacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been attacked?

With it on the rise the threat of ANTIS and SABS is getting worse, on the Div2 national there were rumors that a group of anti anglers were going to try and disrupt the match.. but it didnt materialise

Have any of you guys seen any activity by these idiots out to disrupt our sport or even been attacked yourselves?

Dont they realise that anglers are responsible for a great deal of conservation and improvement in the environment.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Anglers have always been vunerable on the banking, not just from anti's but your everyday thugs. I personally have never suffered an attack but when I was a kid my mates had their tackle robbed and beaten up. You should never venture out alone. A sad state of affairs innit

Comment

You should never venture out alone. A sad state of affairs innit

Your right there polepot I used to love to go to Edgbaston reservoir for a few hours fishing being as its only 1/4 hour from home,not any more with all the yobs and druggies about, youre just not safe.

Comment

Must admit, ya don't get a lot of trouble around this area, ( Doncaster ) especially on commercials, just let them anti fishin fools try and disrupt a match. they would last 2 mins.
        i heard that their were a few of them last year down south and tryed to cause mayhem by walkin on poles and lobin bricks in from other side of the back. from what i can gather they took a long time to dry out. lol

Comment

Yes hear what you say Zone, but isnt it what the anti's want ... I would have thought they would love to get onto a match and cause trouble... I surprised we havent seen it on the local news or something like that - all they need is a few anglers to get stuck in and film it and away they go with loads of propaganda
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
          X