Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Winter Leagues - Worcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Leagues - Worcs

Hi lads, can anybody tell me of some winter leagues going on around worc's area, team or individual , me and couple mates wouldn't mind fishing a league/series this winter as our club matches finish from Dec to March, any ideas? thanks.

there is a winter league run by nearly 20 bob at cob house starting in october he advertises them on this site dates will probably be on here shortly

Comment

Lower Park does one as well, run by ynot.

Comment

If you fancy a River.....One at Hampton Ferry starts end of Oct....teams of 5

Comment

there is always Hillview in Tewkesbury !....check out the forthcoming match section....good payout!

Comment

There's a winter league on the worcester canal starting October 10th, teams of 4 and every other weekend.6 matchs

Comment

i would imagine Moorland Farm or Woodland will have a winter league..

the above message about the canal? is that Blackpole?
              for all your carp fishing in the North West visit [url]www.northwestcarp.co.uk/forums[/url] :)

Comment

Originally posted by special K View Post
                Hi lads, can anybody tell me of some winter leagues going on around worc's area, team or individual , me and couple mates wouldn't mind fishing a league/series this winter as our club matches finish from Dec to March, any ideas? thanks.
                They run a pairs winter league at moorlands farm starts january.if you phone mal at moorlands he will confirm dates for you.
                Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

Lower broadheath [the jam factory] used to run team winter leauges.

Comment

Thanks for replies lads, there are a few there to chew over, will look into a few dates i think, thanks again

Comment

THey don't use the blackpole section mate, rock hard in the winter. It's normally the park, viaduct, tollow hill and the dpotball ground.

Comment

Them sections are No better than Blackpole the whole Canal is Rock hard in the winter
                        Colin

Comment

When was the last time you fished the canal Col? My dear friend Dave ashmore caught roach where ever he fished on there

Comment

Working...
                          X