Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Personal Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Best

Broke my PB today,22.5 lbs mirror from Clearwater Mattersey,well chuffed.The beer is on me . Regards Owlsmad

pole?rod&line?dont really matter,happy days.
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

pole down the edge ,single corn well pleased m8 , I had quite a few high doubles in the pastbut its nice to break the 20. OM

Comment

how long did the fight last,im still waiting for my first twenty.
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

must have given its self up if u had a 20lb fish are u sure yr scales are right? u still think the owls are in the 1st div ? ? ? ? hillsbrough will make a lovely new housing estate!!!!
          stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Chubb Tamer View Post
            must have given its self up if u had a 20lb fish are u sure yr scales are right? u still think the owls are in the 1st div ? ? ? ? hillsbrough will make a lovely new housing estate!!!!
            LOL some things never change, how ya doing tamer long time no abuse.Scales probably dodgy missis got em fron stainy dangling centre.All the best m8

Comment

u will have to come westwoodside for a day on a tues with us see if u can get a 22lber there with proper scales?????????
              u can always go watch the rovers when yr team folds up!!!!!!!!!
              stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

Where do I need to come to get the free beer?

Comment

anytime your in Retford or my grandfathers moustache mate,only dont tell chubby tamer cos he will want one too and im not going in a gay bar for no one LOL.Regards OM

Comment

Where's My Grandfather's Moustache? Know My Father's in Louth!

Comment

Thought it was grandfathers moustache in Louth??

Comment

Working...
                      X