Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

James Maude Linden Ac League Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Maude Linden Ac League Table

The James Maude Linden Ac League table with only two matches to go.

Kev Brown has retained his title for third year running ,Well done Kev.

But the third, fourth and fifth places are still up for grabs.

The Janson's results are to be added.

Best of luck to all who have a chance.

Please click on attachment to enlarge.

scan0001.jpg
    Last edited by weldec; 16 September 2010, 11:38 PM. Reason: additional type
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

makes for hard reading on a personal point billy,,,but saying that i've enjoyed this year and learnt more about match fishing than last, that's mainly come from watching people like kev,wiggy,lambo,nobby etc when i've drawn along side them,,,hopefully be changing my signature back after tommorow at portland grange and keeping it intact after mallory next week when i'll be missing my second forest home league game of the season against swansea ,,,then i'll be "cock of the van" all winter eh
    Sean Hanrahan

Comment

COCK OF THE VAN all winter know that does sound nice.

We can only get better mate for next season. See you in the morning.

><((((?>

Comment

Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
        makes for hard reading on a personal point billy,,,but saying that i've enjoyed this year and learnt more about match fishing than last, that's mainly come from watching people like kev,wiggy,lambo,nobby etc when i've drawn along side them,,,hopefully be changing my signature back after tommorow at portland grange and keeping it intact after mallory next week when i'll be missing my second forest home league game of the season against swansea ,,,then i'll be "cock of the van" all winter eh
        Sean

I joined Maudes 5 years ago and copied/studied the other anglers in the club to try and understand how to fish commercials. My fishing now has totally changed from then and is gradually improving with studying venues, riggs, methods, feeding etc. Fishing is a complex sport which probably makes it more interesting and you never stop learning. Last Saturday I caught three extra Carp by watching you change to feeding maggot after I had tried without success earlier. Those 3 extra carp probably weighed arround 10lb total and moved me up from 12th to finishing a respectable 5th with the bonus of a section win and 6 league points. Cheers mate!
        5 years ago I fished golden 'peg 11' on the corresponding fixture and weighed in a miserly 5lb 1oz and finished 2nd last just ahead of Lenny. Nobby took the mickey at the weigh in saying I was clueless and had 'no gear and no idea', he was a little harsh and his words echoed in my mind for many a restless evening. I wonder what he thinks now or even if he remembers the match he took the michael?

Regards
        Kevin

Comment

You are a great angler Kev that picks things up very quick. and you do a lot of research.

><((((?>

Comment

Working...
          X