Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

carp vader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carp vader

any feedback lads does it work etc. wanting to know anything on this product cheers lads looking dorward to the reply,,,
    sensas /total angling

forward
    sensas /total angling

Comment

What product Dave!?
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

of course it works.....white polar pellets are exceptional ....flavorings are great.... preditor does your meat red ...i have a traffic light mix of red, green,
        groundbait mixes that are legendary up north in Mansfield.. and i am not any thing to do with carp vader.......oh and the breamix i wear as after shave
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Yes we know
          Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
          If you havnt got a good partner.
          Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Hi Dave,
            What have you heard about Carpvader baits on the grapevine?

What baits have you been using in your fishing as I may be able to advise you how to boost your baits using our liquid additives, as I find some work better than others when used with a particular bait.
            If you can get away with feeding the Carp Vader pellets(rules permitting) to compliment the additives the results can be very good .

PM me if you like mate and I will help you best I can as i have been using these baits for a while now with good results and have a few firm favorites.
            Dotteddown
            Talk Angling User
            Last edited by Dotteddown; 7 September 2007, 10:31 PM.
            Roll on friday

Comment

Dotted you might just be doing Carp Vader a bit of good if you made the advice and suggestions on here, Ok some will say hes sponsored by them but we can decide for ourselves if anything might work for us.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Recommend PredatorPlus on meat!!
                John - Kingfisher
                Talk Angling Senior Member
                Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Hi Brian,
                  Yes I know some will say he's sponsored so I am bound to say Carp Vader this that and the next.

I have been experimenting with various combonations of these products for a while now all over the country at lots of venues.
                  As a result I can safely say it has cetainly improved my catches ,I have no problem with replying to Dave on here or by PM, personally I PM people for adivse all the time as i feel they will open up a little more on a one to one for obvious reasons,just my opinion of course : )
                  Roll on friday

Comment

pred plus on meat is a pure killer , it realy makes a differance , it will draw fish in without a dout , its won me matches and got a me many places
                    CATS & DOGS PROUD SPONSORS OF THE BIG BASH [url]www.thebigbash.co.uk[/url]

Comment

i like the polar ice pellets also the pineapple ones.

Comment

brought some of there products down at the Evesam festival (End peg stall I think) only tried the predator additive so far on meat and scopex xs on my corn but pleased with results
                        [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
                        [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Thank you all for your honest and positive feedback.

Well Dave are you convinced now that we are capable of producing quality bait that actually helps catch fish and anglers have heard of?

Comment

the carp vader range is fantastic I stock and have used all the flavours and pellets the feedback on the new extra thick range of liquids as been good with the prawno and halibut crab topping the list
                            for some reason the prawno sorts out the bigger fish when fed with corn

torchwood
                            TORCHWOODTACKLE.COM

Comment

I've yet to see any in any shops I go in.
                              MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Working...
                              X