Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Mark Litchenberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Litchenberg

Don't know if any of you lads new him, but sadly Mark Litchenberg passed away on the 20/9/10.
    RIP.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

I knew Mark well and saw him last in Ireland in May. I'm sure alot of lads will only have good things to say about Mark as he was always friendly and helpful and could never do enough for you. He was no age and I know that he refused treatment initially for the cancer, just goes to show that it can get any of us.

Mark you will be sadly missed. RIP.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Very sad,sincere condolences to his family & close friends.
      Rip Mark

Comment

I cant believe this as I took Mark fishing when he was 14 years old when I fished for A4 match club in the 80,s . He then fished for A4 & went on to fish for Essex County & Pete Clapperton. His great love was Ireland & I believe he went to live there. I am proud to say I was his mentor early on & he was very talented young angler. RIP Mark
        John

Comment

sad to hear about mark had some good laughes with him luck was on my side wen i had cancer sadley not for him

Comment

Mark was a great lad
            had many good times in his company over the years
            R.I.P. My freind
            Colin
            Colin

Comment

Met him at coothill festival had a great night with him and others really nice bloke RIP

Comment

Mick, you knew Mark when you lived in my neck of the woods didnt you. John?
                John

Comment

i got to know Mark when he joined the Starlets, very tidy angler taught me how to store bloodworm hookbait in layers of tissue,will be sadly missed a good guy hopefully bagging in the great pool in the sky!!!
                  RIP in peace Mate

Comment

just got back from southern ireland and heard the sad news , met mark in portumna a few years back , really nice and helpful chap , infact gave me loads of advice first time i went to ireland even though he was fishing the same festival .. R.I.P Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X