Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Off to Whiteacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Whiteacres

Looking forward to my first trip to Whiteacres for 5 years when I make the 300 mile + trip tommorrow morning for a 7night stay. Whats even better is the wife is stayin at home so I can concentrate on drinking gallons of larger and fishing the odd session in between I believe Fred is already down there this week so i'm hoping to bump into him and a few other lads from the various forums. As long as the rain stays away i'll be happy.
    [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Yes Paul

I'm already to go. Just got to get this last day at work out of the way the I'm off.

See you in the BAR!!!!

Comment

Best of luck guys.

Off there myself the following week

Comment

I'm also down, looking forward too it, especially after this weeks rover weights, all top 6 over 100lb, and arent sure if the winning weight might be a complex record (251lb) lets hope the fishing remains as good next week.

Comment

Hi Guys
          I am going down there for the Maver Festival.
          It's a totally new experience for me, has anyone any tips on the type of rigs for each venue cos I have no idea, Some would say that's the norm.
          Les
          Garbolino Super Legion - a great pole - it is for me anyway

Comment

Working...
          X