Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

How did everyone get on today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did everyone get on today?

Fished match on local water and drew the last peg i wanted!!! finished with one carp and couple bits for 1-13-0. How did everyone else do? any better?

Fished a little brook yesterday afternoon about 3 hours ,had 16lb of clonking dace ,roach and chub oh and one donkey perch and chunky gudgeon ,and loved every second of it

Comment

That sounds a bit better than lugging a load of gear to a peg to watch a motionless float n tip!!

Comment

It could of done with 6 inch of water and a bit of colour in it but but just landing net keepnet and a bait apron ,pity there are only 3-4 pegs [deep holes] 5-6 feet deep but most enjoyable afternoon and trotting a light stick off the end of your rod from a centre pin ,fishing how it should be ,well in my opinion that is.

Comment

Originally posted by herbert the turbut View Post
          Fished a little brook yesterday afternoon about 3 hours ,had 16lb of clonking dace ,roach and chub oh and one donkey perch and chunky gudgeon ,and loved every second of it
          Sounds like my kind of fishing,mate! I fished a small club lake and had 2 nice bream,a few roach and perch and believe it or not,a 5lb pike on red maggot! Couldn't believe it! ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

We were in holland last year fished a lake ,chucked a small feeder out ,lol splash bump it was about 2.5 foot deep anyway 3-4 roach that thin they only had one side ,one of the lads lost 5 fish on the trot ? my tip goes round and back that quick 3 times so i hold on to it slightest movement and i hit it 20 mins later 22.5 pike on 3 red maggot absolutely beautiful only my mate had to net it cos the one i had set up could'nt get it in but on 2.5 bottom i was well chuffed !as were expecting bream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol! You did well to land that,mate.
              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

fished our league match on the avon at chippenham. had 2lb 11oz. 6 perch . its sounds bad but was in the top half of the section. enjoyed it though, frost killed it a bit and water low and clear.
                :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

fished a league match, fished very hard , had 4th in my six man section!!!! Never mind looking forward to the next one

Comment

4th on the Thames at Dorchester with two little chub and half a dozen tiny gudgeon and roach for 2-7. Lost another chub at the net of around 4 lb which cost me the match as only 4-9 won it (two chub)
                    Rock hard with hardly a roach caught and most struggling for around a pound if that.

Comment

fished 3 matches already this week, stayed at home & got some brownie points, fixed the kitchen waste pipe, roll on tomorrow
                      please let me draw a flyer

Comment

tamar resivoir won it!!! 3rd match win ever against adults 23lb 15oz total after the frost plus a bonus of a 3lb 2oz, 3lb 8oz and tot to it off a 5lb 3oz bream get in!!!!

Comment

Well done mate, nice bream that too

Comment

Was 3rd at Hayfield with 64lb, 84lb won. I might have caught more down the edge if the winner's lad didn't keep running up and down past my margin swim!

Comment

Think the winner had right tactis of sending his lad your way! should have told him nice and politely nathan!!

Comment

Working...
                              X