Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lindholme lakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lindholme lakes

hi got the bigbash at lindholme on saturday on all lakes i think. can any1 put me right on baits and how 2 fish the place. never been there in my life lol

Mainly method or pole with little pellets. Is this an open match with tickets available?

Comment

no its the bigbash pairs thou there is places still going have a look at thebigbash.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
        Mainly method or pole with little pellets. Is this an open match with tickets available?
        Yeah get your name down!

Comment

No partner!

Comment

Nathan it's mystery pairs they do a draw for your partner....

cheers Ex-partner

Comment

You back in country then? I might get some numpty nearly as bad as you!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                You back in country then? I might get some numpty nearly as bad as you!
                Bet they can't draw you a flyer because you was still having brekky in the B&B LOL
                Then go on to beat you for the 1st time LOL

Comment

Hi Juzzy, I take it you are fishing Saturday mate, will look forward to meeting up once again me friend. Hope they leave Loco out ??
                  Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                  ><((((?>
                  .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Originally posted by weldec View Post
                    Hi Juzzy, I take it you are fishing Saturday mate, will look forward to meeting up once again me friend. Hope they leave Loco out ??
                    Loco and Beeches are the only lakes there worth fishing! By the way Juzzy, I won my section, you were 2nd! Also didn't I win super pools by default?

Comment

Double default i think you will find Partner 3rd overall on the lake wasn't you ??? I was 2nd LOL but then again you always beat me LOL

Comment

When ya fishing at Hayfield then? And are you going Lindholme Saturday?

Comment

No i can't make Lindholme saturday sold my trailer tent and he can only pick it up saturday so i'm going to try and pick a caravan up the same time so i might just get to pop in there.
                          As to Hayfield i don't know at the minute depends what happens next week,

Comment

Get your name down Nathan, its a good match for the atmosphere. Kev Allen has raised thousands for breast cancer with previous Big Bash matches & there's an estimated 180 with their names down for this saturday.
                            Chris aka Looney &/or NotOneBite
                            My club - [url]www.yanglers.org.uk[/url]
                            My Blog - [url]http://chrishatman.xanga.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                            X