Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

trent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fletch
    replied
    I suppose matches will be dodgy on the Trent, but the last three times I've pleasure fished it I've bagged on the roach in Nottingham. It's got to be right though - a bit of colour.

Leave a comment:

• jethro
    replied
    my club fished at collingham down by the conveyor last saturday won with 29 pound 12 oz on maggot feeder backup weights rubbish 2lb 10oz second then ounces jethro

Leave a comment:

• compleat tangler
    replied
    Originally posted by scunnyiron
    which bit you going m8,heard south clifton fishing very poor almost devoid of fish,roach being caught at north clifton thou
    besthorpe heard owt ??

Leave a comment:

• scunnyiron
    replied
    which bit you going m8,heard south clifton fishing very poor almost devoid of fish,roach being caught at north clifton thou

Leave a comment:

• compleat tangler
    started a topic trent

trent

just prepared a load of maggots and hemp for tidal tomorrow. god the smell of turmeric brings back wonderful memories. i intend to go and enjoy myself on the waggler and if i catch great if i dont so what i'll love it all the same
Working...
X