Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

where did yiu fish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did yiu fish today

where did you fish today and how well did you do

Had a bit of a grueller Fert - you can read about it on SS's website
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

The Soar at Radcliffe. 6lb of roach and chub on the stick - then a "surprise" 7lb barbel - on a 22 to 1lb! The surprising thing was it only took 10 mins to get out!

Comment

Well done Fletch - what club waters did you fish?

Comment

Thanks TK. Long Eaton Victoria. Fished the Trent today - roach everywhere. Had 9lb off the Trent Embankment at Nottingham fishing the 10M pole to hand. People say the trent is just a big fish water - rubbish. When it's clear you'll struggle, but when it's got a bit of colour you'll bag up on roach.

Comment

Another good day then Fletch - sounds the bizz

Comment

Not been out for two weeks. Bloody work.
              [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

we will have to get you on rivers dave lol

Comment

Working...
                X