Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The best venue in the UK - fishing in winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best venue in the UK - fishing in winter

What is the best angling venue in the UK in your opinion at this time of year and why?

I'm not just talking commercials here although one could be the best but I'm sure there will be a few disagreements!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Any river me thinks for the roach and chub and pike
    But you know me im usually wrong
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

The little bit of he EREWASH that runs out of Attenborough gravals into the Trent ,only maybe 15 pegs but usually fishes its socks off on hemp and taresright through winter 50lb of roach is not unheard of !
      Oh yeah andtons of PIKE!!!!!!!!!!! AND ONLY 3-4 FEET DEEP MAX

Comment

my garden pond as i know its full of fish and i know where the bars are and where and when they are feeding

Comment

woodlane iver bucks if i ever have a bad day ? i go there even the big freeze in jan was still catching well

Comment

Gold valley-great in winter for silvers and superb for everything in summer.
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

aston park fisheries in sheffield owned by ex barnsley black alex mitchel.hes got air pipes in all four lakes stopping them from freezing up,they are all full of silvers and carp and the cafe is spot on too!

Comment

Hole in the wall.
                MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Originally posted by pauly carp View Post
                  my garden pond as i know its full of fish and i know where the bars are and where and when they are feeding
                  watch out for the gnomes they bag all the best pegs
                  please let me draw a flyer

Comment

Nene embankment, Wellingborough.
                    Tons of Roach, on the punch
                    Can't catch enough.....

Comment

I like Moon Lakes at Tattershall as it's seheltered, not so much now, and always in with a chance of winning, right up to the end at times. Also like Hayfield on better days and Lodge Farm.

Comment

i like moon lakes and hoyle mill at barnsley full of roach and big skimmers
                        nige cooke

Comment

When do you go Moon Lake?

Comment

woodlane farm lakes in iver bucks love the place and would go there every day if i could regards john rhodes

Comment

went in march with fred turton ,was supposed to fish river but it was pulling like a train so we fished at moon for three days stopped at pub in tattershall
                              nige cooke

Comment

Working...
                              X