Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellets

Hi i have got a match at Lindhome Lakes Doncaster its on Bonsia Lake i have been told that the best way to fish it is with 4mm pellets can any one help me which are the best rigs and what are the best hook size to use for 4mm pellets it is a N.F.A. DISABLED MATCH

I have never fished Lindholme but it would be dictated by the actual pellet itself. If it was a 4mm hard pellet then a size 18 banded but if it was a 4mm expander then would try a 16 but be prepared to go to a 18 if necessary. I think, I may be wrong, the fish are quite small ( upto a pound ) in Bonsai so line wise nothing too drastic, same with elastics.

Hope this helps
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Thanks Keith

Comment

you dont say weather your using wag or pole

Comment

Pole 6-11m with pellet, make sure you take some bigger 6 and 8mm expanders for the hook though... Fish as light as you are comfortable like 0.10and 18 white hydro... also dont forget the waggler and bomb, well worth pinging maggot to the island or between the islands
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
          X