Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Top onsite weight this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top onsite weight this weekend

I will start off with my 11-06 of roach on the squatt - not enough I'm afraid - post into this thread what you caught this weekend and lets see who wins the TA onsite match!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Dams and Locks summer league.

1lb 1oz and no drams.....Mainly small stuff...

Comment

Elmdon,Silver Pool. 1.7.8 and I got bust!!
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

It will not be me , a miserable day for me only one fish for 8oz, on our silver pool, that was one a chuck for those that fished it Saturday mind you 20 fishing on a 21 peg pool you can expect it to be a bit tougher, but not that tough, i only had two bites all day.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Not brilliant but 2nd with 26-06 of tench and have won the club champs with one round still to go, have a 36 point margin and only 15 points for a win so I can lay in bed next Sunday (not!)

Comment

Not me.... 4 1 0 of roach and bleak from a ropy peg in the teams of 4 on the Colne.4th in section of 12 with that as most of the big fish pegs blew out

Comment

Came 2nd in a club match with 89lb 12oz. Fished a nice little commercial near Cambridge. All on the paste.

Comment

Riddings Sunday PM open 2nd with 72-15-00. (4.5 Hours). Winner had 83lb.

Comment

It won't be me.

It won't be me I tipped back at cuddy today, I had 4 carp and 11 skimmers
                  [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Maccaroni had 87lb on pheasent at elmbridge i weighed in with 81lb 12oz for second

Comment

Definately not me, 1 skimmer for 14ozs at Lemington yesterday.
                      [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                      [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

never got out today this kids football team is doing me head in......29 to nil today......maybe i should stick to fishing
                        In darkness we do what we can
                        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Drayton

Drew a horrible peg walked half a mile and had my first blank of the match season,but it was still better than decorating our living room.

Comment

I'm beginning to feel better about y 1.7.8, but the guy on the next peg did win the match!!
                            John - Kingfisher
                            Talk Angling Senior Member
                            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Deer oh Deer.... that was a pretty bad weekend all round! Anyone else want to chip in with their results...
                              Simon Young
                              Admin
                              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
                              X