Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Your gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your gear

made this just so that people can brag about there gear say what pole,box,rods ect...even right down to multi arms and pole rollers/roosts.

i have a "stand and preform seat box witch im trying out at the moment
    g-10 pole (my pride and joy)
    standard pole roller "v" pole roller 2x pole hooks multi arm pole roosts
    cheep rod bag and carryall
    [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
    Guess who is back...
    [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

good to have a pride & joy for a pole
    my pride & joy too is a pole, mine's a DAM carp buster, i've had it for 9 years now, the 1st time i used it, i caught my PB carp for a pole @ 15lb. re-elasticated it a few weeks ago, the elastic that was in it, i fitted when it was new thought it may have weakened with age. caught the 2nd biggest carp i've had on a pole with it 2 weeks ago @ 12lb

i did have a european style seatbox, then when cleaning out the outhouse, forgot to put it back in next day it was gone along with it's contents.

Comment

Originally posted by Copier Technician
      good to have a pride & joy for a pole
      my pride & joy too is a pole, mine's a DAM carp buster, i've had it for 9 years now, the 1st time i used it, i caught my PB carp for a pole @ 15lb. re-elasticated it a few weeks ago, the elastic that was in it, i fitted when it was new thought it may have weakened with age. caught the 2nd biggest carp i've had on a pole with it 2 weeks ago @ 12lb

i did have a european style seatbox, then when cleaning out the outhouse, forgot to put it back in next day it was gone along with it's contents.

unlucky about the box m8...
      im buying a new short pole soon so i will have 2 pride and joys
      i have never understood how people can have a pole that long has it not become weak with age or rotted or something.
      Guess who is back...
      [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

i don't want to tempt fate with the strength of the pole due to it's age, but i did pack in fishing about 2 months after i got the pole & only re-started at the end of august this year, so in theory it's virtually new

Comment

oww lol so that dont count
          Guess who is back...
          [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

i have a shakespeare 2050 pro star pole 16m i would never use it at 16m , my seatbox is a box of ebay it looks like the diawa modual box, and i have the shakespeare quba range in lugauge and my pole floats are the avanti range from used tackle in skegness, tackle tart me hey

Comment

i seen some grate looking pole floats diamond shape but i cant remember where i saw them its annoyed me for ages it might be in my weekly
              Guess who is back...
              [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by MattMatchMan
                i seen some grate looking pole floats diamond shape but i cant remember where i saw them its annoyed me for ages it might be in my weekly
                Not Mick Wilkinson Diamonds are they Matt?
                [COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_big.gif[/IMG] "Minxed" to the max.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/pnm123/Smileys/icon_smile_shock.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="http://petermorton1.xanga.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Click this link to read "My Fishing Diaries"[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Comment

I bought mine from Gary via TA. He might see your post and put you right. They were promoted as used by Steve Ringer,a TA member, who also might put you onto them!
                  John - Kingfisher
                  Talk Angling Senior Member
                  Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

For the Mick Wilkinson Diamonds you need to visit this site, stock is put on every 2 weeks on a Friday and often sell out in a few hours so you need to be quick in ordering,
                    MW Floats (Powered by CubeCart)

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Pete M
                      Not Mick Wilkinson Diamonds are they Matt?

hahaha thats the 1 thank you very much pete still dont know were i seen em but tytytyty
                      Guess who is back...
                      [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

thank you Brian G also i will be on there Friday morning
                        Guess who is back...
                        [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                        X