Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Perfect Groundbait Mix (whats Yours)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Groundbait Mix (whats Yours)

What Are People Putting In Their Mixes Theses Day's
    Whats The Best For Silvers
    Whats The Best For Carp

"whats Yours?" !!!

I followed the advice of Steve and now stick to a few mixes which work brilliantly on the Kennet and Avon canal

Comment

50% Gros Gardons and 50% Roach and Silver with crushed hemp.........I use it with Paolo float "Cut" and its a brilliant combination
      Last edited by Coachy123; 28 November 2007, 03:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

nothing, as nothing seems to be working for me what so ever at present..

going to try bread crumb saturday for roach and use maggot

Comment

try breadcrumb with breadpunch or caster

Comment

I stick to a few basic mixes, and adjust quantities or additives to suit.

Roach:

Sensas Noire
            Sensas Roach and Silverfish

Add Tracix, crushed hemp or leam according to action and appearence required

Bream:

Sensas Lake
            Brown crumb

Add Aromix or tracix according to action and appearence required

Method:

Sensas Crazybait Gold
            Dynamite Baits Swim Stim Method Mix

Bleak:

Sensas Friture
            Yellow Tracix

These mixes, or various forms of them, cover nearly every situation, and I have a lot of confidence in them. By adjusting feed content, action and appearence they do just about everything.
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

no offence guys, but lately my fishing has been seriously pants.,..

so, this week, im taking NO advice, im gonna fish it my way..

bread crumb as simple gb and maggot.
              Last edited by newies_maggots; 29 November 2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Maybe you need to look at something other than pudding mixes as to why you're performing badly?
                [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

not just the gb being used, is the whole fishing in general..

1. fished the tidal weir, gb was used, mainly for silver, bream, barbel, carp gb, had 1 bull head nothing else at all.

2. fished a local place last week, stocked with everything, 7lb won the match, i had 4 silvers that was it, nothing.

3. fished a pond on the same complex and no. 2 above, CRAMMED with stockies, all blanked, pond behind us won with 90lb

so this saturday we are fishing a drain in the boston area for silvers.

Comment

Are you coming on the fur and feather?

Comment

carp groundbait
                      summer
                      50/50 ringers and green swimstim + a splash of solar baits squid and octypuss
                      winter 50/50 ringers dark and green swimstim
                      everything louder than everything else:D

Comment

You use sensas g/b ,ur team is sponsored by mosella,for bait and tackle like the other mosella teams aint it davidwhittington.?

Comment

yes fordy, I'm trying to get to grips with the Mosella mixes at the moment, and finding ones to replace, are similar, or better, than the mixes i use currently. (Not long joined Mosella you see)

Comment

nice save dave tipped that one right over the bar
                            everything louder than everything else:D

Comment

Haha! It's actually true, speak to brookie!

Comment

Working...
                              X