Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shotting Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotting Tube

I know I've seen one, I just cant remember the make think it was Sensas or Milo.

Does anyone know were I can get one??

Thanks

you are better using a 2 gallon bucket, the surface tension is a lot less than a tube, but a pasta jar is more or less the same.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

its sensas who do the tubes , caster . They do two types , 61 cm n 80 cm ht . Your local sensas stockest should get you them

Comment

Originally posted by richie View Post
        its sensas who do the tubes , caster . They do two types , 61 cm n 80 cm ht . Your local sensas stockest should get you them
        Cheers Bud

Comment

Brian's spot on regarding the surface tension of water. Much better to get a pole float shotter and use a bucket of water. Usually just need to add one number 10 shot onto the amount used to shot the float and they are spot on. I have used one for ages and have never had any trouble.

Comment

tube

i just use a 2ltr lemonade bottle with the top cut off.then its just minor adjustments at waters edge.

Comment

You are best off putting a load of floats onto winders with no shot on them... then if you are at a match and not catching just get them out and start shotting them up perfectly - this often results in you starting to catch as a different rig in the peg can transform a swim!
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

At that price ,no chance make one similar in 10 mins.

£14.50 to £29.99 I use pop bottle

Comment

Brundall used do a Milo for about £8. They have a good wide diameter to reduce surface tension and are about 3 foot deep so you can get a good bit of rig in it. They are a lot better than the sensas ones

I keep mine outside full of water so the surface tension from tap water is gone
                  [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/category/fishing/"]Blog[/URL]
                  [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/calculator"]Shot Calculator[/URL]

Comment

I don't know why you struggle, Poundland sell a clear glass vase, either round or square, that does the job perfectly!

Comment

Working...
                    X