Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TA Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TA Match

Just like to know if any body would be interested if I yes I organized a Match some time in July.
    Please leave a comment on what ever you would want like a week day weekend ect..
    Yes, Id come If possible
    90.00%
    Nah, Just to busy ect...
    10.00%
    [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
    Guess who is back...
    [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Matt your questions are too open ended, yes we would probably all like to come and yes almost any day of the week suits me, but then it mght clash with a match, it may be on a venue I dont like, it may be too far, it may clash with my other angling commitments such as club secretary work/ committee meeting.
    You would get a better view if first you named the Date Venue Cost Times etc. This is not a criticsm mate its advice that ifs whats and maybes only get non positive answers.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

ok thanks Brian
      Well basically i was just seeing if i had interest.
      There would be another poll for date closer to the date!
      The venue would be Moorlands and it depends on numbers how much it would cost proberly around the £20-£25 mark i would say £25 as a MAX.
      hope that helps a bit more (Maybe could have it on same day as fishomania is on there i could be on tv lol on a serious note around mid July )
      Guess who is back...
      [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

So you would like it whilst a Fisho match is in progress Fisho needs 130 pegs and would in all probability take nearer to 200 pegs not sure how many pegs there are at Moorlands but you can bet that there will not be many spare.
        If you start to put some realistic ideas together then people may actually respond, as a guide TA matches are normally around the £15 mark all in, you can expect in the height of the season to get between 15 and 20 taking part, because of other commitments work etc.
        You really do need to think things through and be more positive.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

re july dates if you make it sunday the sixth that would make a good weeks fishing for me lindholme_glebe-moorlands yeh good idea oh and the 13th and 20th i,m also free. note to others i am speaking soley for myself no-one else. have a go mate they will come

Comment

Slowly slowly catchee monkey Matt! Good on yer!!
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Matt, if you put up a definate date and make sure it doesnt clash with anything like Fisho matches then I am sure you will get quite a few lads on the bank. Could you look at getting it for Sunday 22nd of June as there is a Fishomania there the following week and then you should attract alot of people who want to practice. If you wanted to book pegs and we are confident of filling them the site could put down the deposit.
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Ok then hows about 20th of July sound good ive got to ceck with if its avalibly yet but think it should be all good!
                Moorlands farm is the place
                i need 15 people or so i think that should be ok ill let you know whats going on when i phone em or go down.
                Guess who is back...
                [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Are you just after our money ,top weight 154lb, ay!

Comment

Yeah, stick me down for this one.
                    :cool:

Comment

OOPS, i've just remembered it's my wedding anniversary on the 20th, so no can do. Sorry mate
                      :cool:

Comment

No problems and no im not after money i assure you ill make non out of it as its my birthday the day before so ill be ok
                        and yes 154lb closest to that has been 51lb ahha it was a good day for me
                        Guess who is back...
                        [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Put me down Matt. I'll give it a go.
                          Part time fisherman. Full time legend ;)
                          [url]www.whitehallrushwickac.co.uk[/url]

Comment

if i new where it was me and the bro may go
                            cuz we live in the south it may be a bit to far for us
                            [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

i think it's in the midlands bro not to far i think Matt will tell us were it is bro

Comment

Working...
                              X