Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodhouse grange winter league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodhouse grange winter league

woodhouse grange winter leauge (DONCASTER)

10 matches in total, drop worst 2, count best 8,

November 5th, 19th,

December 3rd, 17th, 31st,

January 14th, 28th,

february 11th, 25th,

March 11th,

£30.00 to enter and £13.00 per match which includes pools and peg fee, sections paid out on the day, £50.00 to section winer and £30.00 to section runer up. main money will be paid at the end of the leauge.

to book your place please contact woodhouse grange on 07702 189657.

cheers

should be another good one this year, especially now the fish have grown.

I'll put money on me drawing Ghost lake 4 times on trot again. lol

Comment

Atleast you should know what to do this time if you draw same lake

Comment

ha ya you would think so, i had same peg 3 times. blamked on it first time then got a 3rd and a 2nd off it.
        thing is 4 lakes are in it so you would think that out of 10 matches ya would of been on at least all 4 lakes once, but not me. Cobble lake and Ghost lake. all winter.

Still, very enjoyable.

Comment

Does it go to bloodworm and joker in the winter or is it not allowed?
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

no its the same bait rules as summer. pellet, corn, maggot, caster, worm. just your normal baits. No Meat either.

some really good weights last year, so should be much better this year.

Comment

zone whats the odds of you drawing the same peg three times this year, i think dropping only two matches out of ten will make it an interesting leauge as it will keep the points tight to the very end.

Comment

come on ton up you know how unlucky my drawin arm was in the pairs. lol, think there is every chance of me drawin bad, n you know you and Crocadile dudley will be on fliers. as always ha.

is Yani not interested in it.

Comment

Not all pole fishing as well by all accounts?

Im sure Ashmi mentioned that a few matches were won on the wag last year?

Comment

yes thats right painy you can win on allmost anything, the wag was scoring well with the ide up in the water on magott, the groundbait feeder, bomb and corn, can also produce some match winning weights.

zone so its peg 27 on the cobble then. lol

Comment

lol, ton up. if only. ha.

that was a one off in the pairs league. ok maybe 4 times a one off. lol

hope the pegs on cobble are different this year to be fair like. i know they were 1 - 10 last year cos of the conditions and they were the perfect pegs and some great weights were taken, but lets be honest we would prefer the other side. dont you agree

oh and wots the odds of drawin old croc dudley in my section 4 more times. ha at least it wa 2-2 so i didnt loose my £1. lol

Comment

Are there a few anglers there that walk it and have it sorted then or does it tend to be reasonably fair?
                        Simon Young
                        Admin
                        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

To be honest there are a few anglers that do frame SOME of the times in the opens, but thats the great thing with the winter league, its not just one match. and with them payin out on match day and overall it makes it very interestin.

But it does all depend on the draw as well, i think we all know if the fish ain't there it don't really matter who is on the peg.

Comment

not long to go now till it kicks off, cant wait.

Comment

my god Sunday can't come soon enough. Ton up i hear we are near the target number of people, should be an excellant league this winter, be even better if we can get more names.
                              Can't wait to start my £1 collection off of Mr Dudley Again, lol.

how did you do at the weekend?

Comment

Working...
                              X