Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bloodworm & joker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodworm & joker

OK lads so you've fed joker but what do use apart from bloodworm on the hook? please give me your best alternative baits and or experience

joker,

woodhouse is best to answer this one

Comment

The best bait to use over joker is joker

I hardly ever use bloodworm...occasionally caster.

Comment

There is really only one other bait to try over the top of B&J and that's caster.

Comment

Even on the deeper canals like thorne/junky , joker rules

Comment

Richie sorry but you obviously don't fish the junky and thorne that often! ie during a WL

Comment

Talk to marks turner/silman and they'll tell you the same . Yeah caster will catch you fish when on a few , totally agree , the point i was making was jokers better than worm for perch and the roach

Comment

down on the kennet and avon canal at bath, i have caught skimmers and decent roach,on three and four mm ringers cool water pellets,on top of joker.and i promise you,that im not winding anyone up.i have also caught on caster and pinkie,but a lot more fish on the soft pellet. i hardly ever use bloodworm at all,as well.
                talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Working...
                X