Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Flavours, good or not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavours, good or not!

As some members know i have used many flavours over the years due to working in the bait trade. Even after 10 years of experimenting with 100's of flavours, different combinations i am still unsure if they make any difference, is it a confidence thing or do they work. Its an old chestnut but tell me your thoughts and favourites, personally if i had to pick my top 3 flavours,

1. Pineapple
    2. toffee
    3. Banana.

But as i said its probably just the ones i like, or is it!

My favourite is banana for summer and if any thing its active8 in winter, like you Steve not sure that they do anything, I have seen the time that whilst I could catch on banana flavoured pellet and my mate on the next peg catching on marmite flavoured a swopping of baits saw us both have a reduction of bites, we were both feeding the same hard pellet, coincidence or what?

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Number 1 - scopex in pumped pellets
      Number 2 - scopex dipped boilies / meat etc
      Number 3 - strawberry scopex in paste

and your hands smell nice after

Comment

Not to sure if they work myself but Ive had quite a few fish on these flavors when they wont take anything else???
        No1 predator plus
        No2 scopex

Comment

Garlic......put it on all my baits ............not sure if it works but have no problem with vampires
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
          X