Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Is this gud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this gud?

Went tunnel barn farm yesterday.......Yes i did go in the freak weather conditions i got rained off from work so decided to go fishing. there was onlt 2 other guys there. Didn't start fishing till 12 n Packed up at half 2 cause the bites became very finicky. Maybe i should have targeted 2 swims i setup with my top 3 and two sections as this was the deepest water i cud find i fished house pool extension peg 1. I used micro's (there own make pellets) n fed using a kinder pot i used 4mm expander ringers on the hook. I would have potted in 4mm but stupidly i forgot my pellet pump so they all floated....lol. I caught 14 decent f1's n around 5-6 newly stocked carp sum only 4 inches long along with 2 small crucians in 2 a half hours is this gud as this is only my second visit to the venue?

You answered your own question, you would have caught more if you targeted at least two swims, and alternated between the swims by taking two or three fish before switching the swim as they do spook a bit if you keep on taking fish from the same swim, depenent on how clear the water was you may have even caught them nearer than the 5 metre you were fishing at, its not unkown to catch them on your top kit left and right of the peg, but well done on braving that rain.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Do you think blue hydo is too strong as i still managed to bump off several fish?

Comment

Working...
      X