Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Chopped Worm and caster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopped Worm and caster

ok guys i know i,m asking for the secrets of the phaeros but can somebody please tell me how to feed and fish choppie and caster. I,ve wasted a fortune so far and am still struggling to get it anywhere near right.ps i hope this is posted on the right page.
    robbo

Choppie and caster

Originally posted by robbosoul
    ok guys i know i,m asking for the secrets of the phaeros but can somebody please tell me how to feed and fish choppie and caster. I,ve wasted a fortune so far and am still struggling to get it anywhere near right.ps i hope this is posted on the right page.
    robbo
    Robbo mate, if you go to Venue advice and look for chop worm and caster i hope you will find all the info you need. all the best. griffo.

Comment

cheers griffo but venue advice only tells u how to fish shallow i think and i need to know how to fish it on the deck specially in winter etc and how much worm and how much caster do u put in etc.read giles article in features but need it spelt out coz i,m thick.
      ta robbo
      Last edited by robbosoul; 26 September 2006, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Robbo - alot of it depends on the size and quantity of fish you are trying to catch....

What is the venue and what is the realistic target weight - big fish or small fish??? Then we can give you some proper advice.
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Robbo come into the lounge carlsberg tetley friday nights all the pops lads will be willing to give you any advice you need it will only cost you a round
          Last edited by growler; 27 September 2006, 01:26 PM.

Comment

what time growler if your serious coz i,ll stand a round if u put me on the right track !
            robbo

Comment

oneabung it looks like growler has come up trumps so i just hope nobody sees me in the best room friday. thanks for your offer anyway.
              robbo

Comment

Working...
              X