Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Feeder Hook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeder Hook

I need a good reliable hook for feeder fishing, mainly silvers,bream and hybrids with the usual baits maggots casters etc. I have been looking at the tubertini serie 18s, what do you all think, any help would be appreciated

Kamasan b-560 they are awesome. so reliable, strong and very rarely go blunt!!!

Comment

Yeah , just started using b-560 and their awesome . Never heard of them and a mate who went with essex put me on to them , and he uses them for punch, big maggot ect .Can be a little difficult to get hold of , cant wait to give them a go in Ireland

Comment

richie, where you living as we can get really easy round here.?????

Comment

I'm in Hull (east yorkshire) mate . There's only one shop who stocks them , so he sells out quick , so i get the rep to take a load in for me .

Comment

just buy a load of all sizes coz you'll be surprised wot sizes you can get away with! been using size 12-14's bream fishing with 2x redworms on!!! makes no difference.

Comment

I think I'm gonna use them a lot more from now on , like i said , only been using them 3 months but the good thing about them is there strength and hook-hold . Use to use 511s for punch but quite often you'll get a proper bream/ hybrid on then your arse starts nipping but not with the 560s , they just dont seem to come out , but the strange thing is , no one uses them round here , but that's fine by me . lol

Comment

mainly use them feeder fishing, but of late been using them for lighter chop and caster fishing on canals etc.

Comment

Never used them on the feeder , dont really do much round here , so do you think they'll be ok for Ireland , fishing for big roach and hybrids with 3 maggots , thought maybe the 16s n 14s cos they do seem big sizes

Comment

drennan barbless feeder hooks, not sure if they do a barbed.
                    [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Shaun Pearce [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SIZES MATE. i fish 16's with single dead red on feeder at porth. looks horrendous but the fish just hammer it.

Comment

I bet you it does , when i put a 22 on with punch it looked dodgy but like you say , they still have it

Comment

Working...
                        X