Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

wernley- get well soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wernley- get well soon

Just a note to say that wernley was involved in a serious works accident last week. He is now out of hospital and recouperating at home. Anyone on here who has had any dealings with him or fished his greenhills knock up last year will know he is a top lad ( even though he supports the baggies! ) and I am sure you will want to wish him well either on here or by a p.m. Get well soon pal.

Get well soon and all the best for a speedy recovery. From a fellow Baggies Fan.
    Part time fisherman. Full time legend ;)
    [url]www.whitehallrushwickac.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Sorry I dont know you but please get well soon.
      [URL=http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=polefishingwr0.jpg][IMG]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1254/polefishingwr0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Hope you get well soon mate and back on the bank.

Comment

sorry i dont know you but get well soon and hope you get back to fishing soon
          (who are the baggies).........lol............
          [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

West Bromwich ALBION

Comment

If your a TA member thats good enough for me we are all mates, Get fit quick.
              I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
              He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

get well soon mate

Comment

Get well soon mate.

Comment

All the best Wernley - good to hear you are on the mend. Keep tekin the tablets
                    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

many thanks

my thanks to you all for your kindness,rest assured as soon as i can i hope to be back on the bankand a big ty to my good dingle mate gazz,even though his photo of a cut off thumb he sent me via text was very close to the bone

Comment

Working...
                      X