Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hardcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcase

Can anybody please recommend a good 'hardcase' rod holdall that can take a minimum of two tip rods, (sensible price). Only a club angler.

apologies if ive misunderstood - if you mean a match style one that takes rod tubes i dontk now

however if you mean made-up rods i got a korum 2 rod quiver just after xmas and its really good, hard to explain but it fold around the rods with hard padding and seems really protective, also plenty of room for banksticks & brolly etc. its about £35

Comment

Hardcase

Cheers Milo I will check out the korum one, yes I did mean the ready made up rod holdall.

Comment

heres the link ferryman, its the 2 rod quiver i have got which i am pleased with, they also do a 2 rod holdall which is also listed on the attached link.

depends what you are into fishing wise, i like stalking small rivers where i take a made up float rod for trotting and one set up on a light leger and have found the quiver the bees knees. As someone who has been really careful about rod protection since crunching the spigot and wrecking a custom made harrison carp rod i wouldnt recommend them if i had found the protection they offer to be wanting

Korum - Luggage

Comment

Cheers again Milo.

Comment

Ultimate tackle do one for £25. Didn't manage to track down how or where exactly, but a place called madabouttackle have a website and they stock it.
            The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
            Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
            Check out:
            www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
            log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Dont know if this is any good to you

Luggage

Comment

You can get some cheap floats as well

Luggage

some in packs of 10

Comment

match luggage,rod hodalls,net bags,fishing luggage,preston luggage,match luggage

theres a few different ones on there mate. but i favour the preston ones, they do them in single or in double.
                  [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Shaun Pearce [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to all who replied, Milo I went and viewed the Korum one and it was not what I wanted as it lost the hardness after the reel pockets, however I feel I have got the best one, it is a Maver two rod holdall 190cm and it was reduced from £45 to just £30 from Fishing Republic.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X