Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new brisel greese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new brisel greese

i here rive t is trying to bring a new brisel greese on the market
    he told me he was was going to have is ears suringed and ask the doctor to put it in a bottel so he could try it on his float brissels and if it worked he would sell it YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE SALESMEN

It wont work
    Dont you remember trying the fat from your lipo suction bodily fluids are to viscus
    Last edited by jay411; 25 January 2008, 04:15 PM. Reason: spelling
    I want an end peg

Comment

tell him to use pork dripping it flavours the water at the same time

Comment

Is brisel greese German for bristle grease ? & if it is what does it do anyway ? (never heard of either of them)

Comment

you put the grease on the bristle of your float to make it more bouyant its mainly used when dotting the float right down if conditions change whilst fishing u can alter the amount of bristle showing
          I want an end peg

Comment

A little pedantic don't you think
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

If you are fishing on the cut with a very fine bristle rubbing it in your greasy hair will have the same effect.

Comment

Originally posted by royst View Post
                If you are fishing on the cut with a very fine bristle rubbing it in your greasy hair will have the same effect.
                Where did yo learn that Even I have more hair than you

Comment

Working...
                X