Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

75 Online Tonight A New Record!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 Online Tonight A New Record!

Were Liverpool on the tele?

Nice one... must have been because of that!

Going from strength to strength... just email all your mates and tell them to sign up on here... its not like we charge a membership fee (or ever will) and thats a promise!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Pity we cant get the site a mention in the angling press.....

Somewhere like AT or midland angler or on WELCOME TO MIDLAND ANGLING NEWS...

Comment

Perhaps we should be looking to get some talkangling t-shirts printed to sell them to the members on here?

Free advertising and I know that some of our local juniors would just love to have matching t-shirts when they fish in team matches!

Some of the other sites seem to advertise through clothing.

Comment

We have Painy just contact Oneabung.
          John - Kingfisher
          Talk Angling Senior Member
          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

It's good to see TA busy again, well done Simon.
            To get coverage in the angling/regional press the site needs to put on something thats worthy of the newsprint space like a charity match, a junior teach-in day or 30-plus peg Xmas Fur and Feather, with Xmas prizes, like the ones we used to have on TA.
            There's three ideas off the top of my head!
            I know a top class canal in the winter, (Woodhouse?) Theres a few central winter commercials. (Tunnel Barn Farm, Packington Somers, Barston)
            And even a few winter river venues (Wye at Hereford, Severn at Shrewsbury, Arrow at Alcester)
            Instead of putting all the organising pressure on one guy why not have a website match committee? (one member to collect peg fees, one to book venues, one to buy prizes, one to get sponsored prizes, etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher
              We have Painy just contact Oneabung.
              Come on Youngy, where is my t-shirt?

After all, we live about 500 yards from each other. Neighbours rates?

Might get a set for the juniors for next year. Had a look on another thread and they look pretty smart.
              Last edited by painy; 28 September 2006, 06:55 PM.

Comment

if some one gives me a little guidance with things i'll help im out of work at the moment so got a bit of time on my hands
                :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
                [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Originally posted by TC
                  It's good to see TA busy again, well done Simon.
                  To get coverage in the angling/regional press the site needs to put on something thats worthy of the newsprint space like a charity match, a junior teach-in day or 30-plus peg Xmas Fur and Feather, with Xmas prizes, like the ones we used to have on TA.
                  There's three ideas off the top of my head!
                  I know a top class canal in the winter, (Woodhouse?) Theres a few central winter commercials. (Tunnel Barn Farm, Packington Somers, Barston)
                  And even a few winter river venues (Wye at Hereford, Severn at Shrewsbury, Arrow at Alcester)
                  Instead of putting all the organising pressure on one guy why not have a website match committee? (one member to collect peg fees, one to book venues, one to buy prizes, one to get sponsored prizes, etc etc etc.

If Simon wants to throw some goodies in...

might even consider the www.talkangling.co.uk two day Xmas festival on the cut...

dependant on whether or not a major fishing publication wants to sponsor it......

Comment

Working...
                  X